Compare and Contrast: The first generation of the Exodus leaves Egypt into the wilderness (midbar) Exo 17:1-7 and the generation of Numbers is exiting the wilderness going into the promised land HaAretz Num 20:7-13.
Standalone Alepht Tavs את
- Num 20:14 - And Moses sent messengers from Kadesh unto the king of Edom, Thus saith thy brother Israel, Thou knowest את all the travail that hath befallen us:
- See Standalone Aleph Tav Gematria Style Esaus 400 Men Article # 317
- Num 21:6 - Sent YHVH amoung the people את HaNeChShim HaSeRaPhiM...
- Related Verses
- Rev 8:1-13 "angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth"
- Isa 6:1-11 "Then flew one of the seraphims unto me…"
Words and Strong's #
- H2764 and H2763 cherem charam devoted to destruction
- H2767 chormah Hormah – a place
- H5175 nachash Serpent
- H8314 seraph fiery/serpent
- H5512 sin referenced in Exo 17:1
- H6790 zin or tzin referenced in Num 13:21 and Num 20:1
This article could use some polish, but good enough to share