This is my todo list ordererd by priority (more or less)
- investigate the solution offered by Auth0
- 880 Allow choice of Start Screen instead of default Home screen
- 849 User Settings with UI 361
Static Website Version Hosted only in Azure Storage
- Make this the initial open source version that would be an excellent fully functional demo.
- azure link
- Links: using React, other
- Static Site Generator Wyam, see Scott Hanselman review.
Port MyHebrewBible.Org to MyHebrewBible.com
- High priority.
- I need to have parity (or close to it) before I make the move. This will free up the MyHebrewBible.org.
- for the next version which will be ASP.Net Core
Articles, Favorites, Glossary
Outline Include Parasha in the Book/Chapter outline
- 881 Consider dumping the Detail Parasha Views from MHB 6
- 680 Use Azure Tables
- 1134 In lieu of Azure Tables for a static solution investigate if I can just use a CDN
Store and Contribution
Core Favorite Verses & Words
- Populate my Favorite WordList and show the Hebrew words in the Interlinear KJV Format
- Mark those verse in BookChapter that are My Favorite verses
- Exploit markdown for online updates of Favorite/Core content thereby allowing rich HTML
- Related 378
- Extract content so that cross-references can be made (e.g. to Hebrew Words, Glossary, other Articles)
- Extract the introduction / summary of the article which can be used as a primary search for the purposes of discoverability.
- Improve back-end the article creation process.
- Related 459
Search and Discoverability
- 879 Find and implement a Back-end Search solution e.g. Azure Search and Elastic Search
- 345 Rebuild Sitemap
- Better automation of Parasha Tweets
- This looks interesting, Azure Search for Jekyll
1033 Azure Search using ReactJS, Redux.
- AzSearchStore: A UI state management library to build js apps against Azure Search using redux and TypeScript. Built in extensibility endpoints allow you to call your own controllers rather than the search service directly, allowing for custom authentication or server side processing of results.
- AzSearch.js:Automagical UI and sample react controls for Azure Search using AzSearchStore. Written in TypeScript.
- Allow for the creation of custom verse list, word list
- With the MVL-CSV, custom content can be shared 918
- Custom formatting (this would be hard to do, low priority) 918
Social and Sharing
Allow users to...
make their own content public.
- This can be like a Tweet or Blog consisting of comments/topics comprised of custom verses, and word list
- follow and be followed
- make content (theirs or others) be saved as favorites.
- write content
- make suggestions that their content be added to the core content of MHB
Content Related Features (in priority order)
Back-end Process, part of the OsisXmlToSql solution
- Identify and add to my the new version of my bible database the red Standalone Aleph Tavs
- A cleaned up version of KJ based on translation (YHVH instead of The LORD or Yeshua Messiah instead of Jesus Christ)
- A cleaned up version of KJ based on format e.g. words in italics and red words
- For each of the Hebrew words, show relevant Greek word from LXX
- Create a rudimentary Strong's concordance from the data I already have.
- Errata List (related to 709 Create lists of views that would be helpful (e.g. anomalies))
- Import Strong's (see D:\PSC\Strongs\hebrew)
- A Hebrew NT translation
- Import Companion Bible notes
- Note, all of these require a back-end ("mashing") process to be designed and run when necessary
- Need to investigate which solution to implement e.g. IndexDB or say SqLite
- 884 Make Glimpse work with Dapper
- 885 Cache strategy consideration and creation
Users, Authentication, Authorization, Customization
- 868 Add Logins, and roles, and profiles.
- 849 User Settings with UI 361
- This can happen after logins and special roles are created
- 850 Add debug setting to User Profile
- 862 Get Dapper to work with async
- 908 (most) of the remaining controllers/repositories are using async
- 915 Made the Hebrew Word table more readable by spliting long translations on new lines.
- 902 Move User Cookies Profile from a link on the Home to Menu item
- 823 Port Articles MyHebrewBible.Org to MyHebrewBible.com
- Complete rewrite of the page
- 892 Add URL friendly slugs for each article
- 897, 889, 890 Create categorization of articles (WordStudy, Parasha, Topic)
- 891 Create an Async version
Multi Verse Lookup CSV enhancements
- 919 Allow for range of verses e.g. Exo 20:5-6 instead of Exo 20:5, Exo 20:6
- 899 Port Resources, Tetragrammation, IReligion, _TodaysDate from MHB6
TFS Work Items Not Done